|Post Title||Reservoir Engineer Jobs Houston|
|Post Name||Reservoir Engineer|
|Qualification||Master’s or Ph.D. in Petroleum Engineering or Reservoir Engineering|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 65000 To USD 78000 Per Year|
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States 77056|
As a Reservoir Engineer, you’ll use data and our leading software products and solutions to create reservoir models that help clients make decisions that deliver safer, optimized, long-term production for each reservoir.
You’ll evaluate the production potential of a reservoir by simulating fluid flow phase behavior and reservoir physical properties. You’ll do this as part of multi-disciplinary teams that often include the client’s experts collaborating with you to deliver the most accurate results possible.
We work with an unparalleled amount of clients, which means you’ll get a unique understanding of the industry and a huge diversity of situations to put your skills to the test while expanding your knowledge. Software is a large part of this role.
If you choose to, you will help clients implement our products, services, and solutions and use your expertise to ensure their complex engineering and data challenges are met. It’s a role that requires a true passion for harnessing technological advances to solve tangible challenges.
Your work will often be validated with actual reservoir data so every project is an opportunity to develop your skills and improve your work. You’ll draw on multiple disciplines and expertise from across our business to create and implement the solutions that make a difference to clients and extend the limits of what’s possible in our industry.
- Evaluate the production potential of reservoirs by simulating fluid phase behavior
- Support implementation of software solutions for clients to control data quality
- Participate in field development planning to optimize production
- Master’s or Ph.D. in Petroleum Engineering or Reservoir Engineering
- Knowledge of data science, particularly machine learning
- Python knowledge
- Detail-oriented, but able to interpret a wide range of good data
- Methodical, analytical and process-orientated
- Ambitious and looking for exposure to a wide range of projects
- Good written and spoken communication
- Able to effectively contribute to a tea