|Hiring Organization||Social Awaken|
|Post Name||Restaurant Photographer|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 50 To GBP 100 Per Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom SW7 2RY|
- A-Level or equivalent (Required)
- Photo editing: 2 years (Required)
Full Job Description
- Social Awaken is a leading social media agency with years of experience in the hospitality and retail sectors.
- Are you looking to join one of the most exciting social media agencies?
- We are looking for a jaw-dropping freelance videographer who can create and edit podcasts, high-end promo/event videos, and adverts.
- The organizing and scheduling of various video shoot based on client needs and requirements and to meet all necessary deadlines.
- The Creation of visual assets as required and in line with brand guidelines specific to each client.
- The pre-production of any and all video shoots required to be undertaken for clients.
- The organization and maintenance of camera inventory and equipment.
- The storage and organization of assets and data into a manageable and referenceable format.
- To work alongside the social media management and design team to formulate stylized shoots to match the strategy of branding the company has implemented.
- The editing of all video assets on a regular basis and to the deadline.
- Working on the podcast visual/audio – shooting & editing.
Skills and Experience:
- Fluent in premier pro, After effects, and general video editing software
- Fluent in the use of a camera for shooting videos/films.
- An understanding of color grading
- Experience in shooting long-form content i.e. Interviews/Podcasts
- Attention to detail
- Able to organize and schedule own work and to work independently
- Able to travel
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- A-Level or equivalent (required)
- Food Photography: 2 years (required)
- Photo editing: 2 years (required)