|Hiring Organization||Baby Bunting|
|Post Title||Retail Jobs Auckland|
|Post Name||Retail Sales Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NZD 24 Per Hour|
|Location||Auckland, North Island, New Zealand 0632|
Join the family devoted to families.
Family. It means everything to us. We’ve been supporting new and expecting parents for over 40 years, and now we are excited to bring our much-loved in-store experience to New Zealand families. We already have an extensive range of products and services, and we’re just missing one thing: you.
We know it’s our team members who make Baby Bunting so special, so we’re looking for diverse and dedicated store team members who, with training and guidance, can provide expert product knowledge to support mums, dads, grandparents, and carers through the early years of parenthood. We’re passionate about creating better experiences every day – for New Zealand parents and for each other.
Join our family: Child Restraint Technician/Retail Sales Assistant
In this role, you’ll:
- Be provided with full training to expertly guide parents through our range of car seat models, NZ regulations, and industry guidelines to find the perfect fit for their needs.
- Be provided with full training to become a certified child restraint technician and install car seats for your customers.
- Take parents through product features by demonstrating how they work.
- Build and maintain a genuine bond with every parent you help.
- Stay up to date with the latest and safest technology by coordinating training with our suppliers.
- Work a flexible range of shifts across weekdays, weekends, and afternoons.
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Be physically able to lift car seats and work in vehicles.
- Ideally have a background in customer service.
The benefits of joining us
More than a place to work, Baby Bunting is a place to grow. Join our team and you’ll be rewarded with benefits like these:
- Training pathways are designed to encourage personal growth and professional development.
- Team member discounts.
- Paid parental leave.
- A work environment that is committed to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members.
- Support, guidance, and encouragement from values lead the management team.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- A business focused on the communities we live in.
You’ll be joining a dynamic, friendly team where you’ll be challenged and supported to achieve personal and business goals. Expect a work environment that is highly collaborative, inclusive, and progressive.
Our Values – Being Passionate. Being Considerate. Being Honest. Being Positive. Being Focused. Being Bold We believe our people and our values make a difference and set us apart in the industry.