|Hiring Organization||Legend Oaks Healthcare and Rehabilitation – West San Antonio|
|Qualification||Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) or Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of Texas or compact state|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 30 To USD 33 Per Hour|
|Location||San Antonio, Texas, United States 78227|
The nurses perform various direct patient care assignments pertaining to daily living activities to assist in the care of patients. These duties will be performed in compliance with federal, state, and local regulations and company standards.
- Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) or Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of Texas or compact state
- Nursing home experience is required.
- Service-oriented (positive, enthusiastic, empathetic, and respectful demeanor)
- Able to communicate clearly in English (verbal and written)
- Able to handle stressful situations in a calm and professional manner
- Capable of organizing tasks and managing multiple priorities
We’re offering a Sign-on Bonus for new hires!
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan and Matching
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie Tickets, etc.
- Vacation Time, Holiday Pay, and Sick Time
- Take a look at these benefits (and more!) at www.ensignbenefits.com
Legend West Rehab is a modern, state-of-the-art care center, conveniently located at 222 Bertetti Drive, near highways 410 and 90. Our friendly neighborhood setting serves the west side area of San Antonio. We feature 124 beds and beautiful spacious rooms in both private and semi-private settings. Our mission is to dignify and transform post-acute care.
Are you a Nurse – RN/LVN who is eager to make a difference? Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story of providing exceptional care and making a positive impact in the lives of everyone we serve.
Our Values: C.A.P.L.I.C.O.
- Customer Second, Employee First
- Passion for Learning
- Love one Another
- Intelligent Risk Taking