|Post Name||Rope Access Boilermakers|
|Qualification||Valid IRATA Qualifications (Level 3 highly advantageous)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 65 To AUD 88 Per Hour|
|Location||Perth, Western Australia, Australia 6000|
During this exciting time of growth, we are looking for IRATA-qualified Rope Access Boilermakers (all levels) to be part of an organization that prides itself on supporting, developing, and growing the careers of our employees.
We have the opportunity for driven and motivated personnel to join our team for rope access works in the Pilbara region.
The ideal candidate will be accountable for performing rope access activities safely and without risk to any person, property, or environment.
Applicants must possess the following:
- Valid IRATA Qualifications (Level 3 highly advantageous)
- Australian recognized Cert III Engineering Fabrication Trade certificate
- Experience in the Mining and Resources sector
- Ability to pass a weld test if required
- Working at Heights (Valid within 2 years)
- Confined Space (Valid within 2 years)
- Valid Australian working rights
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol screening
- Casual and full-time salary positions available for the right people
- Project and Shutdown work available
- Assist in the growth of an exciting new division
- Development and leadership opportunities available
- 6 months of forecasted work on your WebApp Calendar
We are a multidisciplined Engineering company within the mining and resources sector across Western Australia.
We have recently been awarded significant long-term contracts with multiple blue-chip clients for the provision of maintenance and shutdown services.