|Post Name||Sales Associate|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||NZD 25 To NZD 30 Per Hour|
|Location||Christchurch, South Island, New Zealand 8042|
More than a job, an adventure!
We’re on the hunt for our newest Icebreaker to join our high-performing team in our Hornby, Christchurch Outlet Store.
Icebreakers are passionate, willing, and outgoing people. Are you a retail legend who is looking for a change? We need a passionate storyteller, who not only wants a rewarding part-time job but a greater sense of purpose and connection with the world.
What you’ll bring:
- You are one of those rare individuals who loves smashing goals.
- You find inspiration through connecting with all different types of people and helping them find the perfect products.
- Authentic love for being active in nature and inspiring others to do the same.
- You are a team player and enjoy supporting your colleagues to crush it on the sales floor.
What we offer:
- We’ll kit you out in the newest Icebreaker each season.
- Monthly bonus based on your personal sales (earn what you are worth!)
- Awesome employee product discount for additional purchases.
- Structured selling training program.
Our products are born in nature and worn in nature. This is a rich and fulfilling mission we are on – we want to inspire people to get out into nature, connect with nature, understand how awesome nature is, and reap the benefits from nature through the performance apparel we create.
This might just be what you have been looking for a real story, seriously awesome products, and the potential to earn what you are worth.
What drives icebreakers:
Your vibe attracts your tribe. At icebreaker, we believe our values set the standard. They create our vision and help us build a team of change-makers.
Authentic| We are real, unique human beings.
Achiever| We relentlessly pursue and win.
Passionate| We are a force of nature, united by purpose.
Adventurous| We don’t follow, we lead.
Belonging| We’re stronger together and brave enough to be different.
Free To Be, is our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity & Action.
As a purpose-led, performance-driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness, and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
If this opportunity feels like something you’re passionate about, and it fits with your skills and experience, please click apply below to send us your CV.