|Post Name||Sales Colleague|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 10 To GBP 11 Per Hour|
|Location||Thetford, England, United Kingdom L02406|
Our passion at Currys is helping everyone enjoy the latest tech. We’re proud of the service levels we provide for our customers – online, in-store, or in their homes.
And it’s all down to our people, 30,000+ capable and committed colleagues, learning together, growing together, making us amazing, and celebrating the wins.
Our Retail Sales Colleagues have the skills and ideas to sell, serve and support our customers and make amazing happen. Connecting them with the right tech both in-store and virtually, via ShopLive.
You don’t need an in-depth knowledge of tech to join the team, as there will be plenty of coaching to get you up to speed. From supplier training and demos ahead of launches to testing the latest products, we’ll give you the confidence to ensure your recommendations are top-notch.
As part of this role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Asking the right questions to match customers with products
- Making every customer interaction memorable
- Offering support services like delivery and installation, recycling, and ways to pay
- Contributing to the overall sales performance of the store
- Working across different departments and product ranges
- Supporting the running of the store by completing operational tasks
Tech lovers don’t look a certain way, nor do they have a set DNA, they do possess the same level of enthusiasm though. Connecting customers and products and guiding the decisions that get them there, securing the sale delivers great rewards.
You will need to be:
- Approachable and friendly
- Keen to learn about the latest technology
- Comfortable achieving personal sales, service, and customer experience targets
- A strong team player, confident working across all parts of the store and winning as a team
We know our people are the magic ingredient in our success. That’s why we reward you with benefits that go deeper than just the day-to-day. Benefits that work for you, your lifestyle, and your career. They include:
- Monthly performance-related bonus
- Product discounts on the latest tech
- 6 weeks of annual leave (inclusive of bank holiday entitlement)
- A range of well-being initiatives
- Permanent colleagues also join our pension scheme
Beyond that, we’ll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role, grow your skills your way, and see your career develop in the way you want.
Plus, we’ll help you develop skills for life, so you can take charge of your future and ours. Be part of our talented retail team and unbox your passion at the UK’s best-known retailer in tech.