|Hiring Organization||Global Banking School (GBS) London Canary Wharf Campus|
|Post Name||Security Officer|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 1100 To GBP 1300 Per Month|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom E14 2BE|
As a Security Officer you could be responsible for:
- Monitoring of CCTV, Access Control, and other protective systems, and act as a first line response to activations & incidents or fault reporting.
- Examines doors, windows, and gates to ensure security; uses University keys to open and close buildings; monitors closed buildings for unauthorized persons and/or suspicious activities.
- Provides escort services for visitors, students, staff, and faculty, as necessary; provides other public assistance, such as lockout services, jump-starts, and routine information.
- Provide guidance and advice to visitors, clients, contractors, and staff.
- Control of the key press and issuing of keys
- Compile accurate incident reports where appropriate and requested
- To conduct routine inspections of premises and equipment, thus ensuring buildings, valuables or people are safe and secure
- Supervising the door for a large organization
- Health and Safety and Evacuation procedures
- Ad-hoc support for our security operations
- Valid SIA license
- Ability to interact with employees, contractors, consultants, visitors, and management as well as local police and fire authorities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Skill in performing building security and lock procedures.
- Excellent awareness skills.
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures.
- Experience in working in a similar role.
- Knowledge of security techniques.
- Knowledge of site and local emergency procedures.
Please note: This role holder will be required to perform any other reasonable tasks (eg: moving furniture or counting any equipment etc..) as requested by the line manager/operations manager in order to meet the operational needs of the business when the premises are less occupied or during the term breaks.