|Post Title||Seek Employment Melbourne|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 20 To AUD 25 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 3000|
City FM Australia (City) provides world-leading Facilities Management, Engineering, and Energy solutions that ensure safe, successful, and sustainable outcomes, on time and on budget for our partners.
We are recruiting for a proactive, experienced Receptionist and Office Administrator who enjoys working in a busy, team-focused environment. You will demonstrate a passion for customer service, professional communication skills, excellent time management abilities, and a capacity to meet deadlines.
To be successful in the role, your key responsibilities will include:
- Reception duties include professional welcome of internal and external stakeholders
- Act as point of contact for general queries from City Field Technicians
- Administer monthly customer service/perception surveys
- Proficiently manage all travel and accommodation bookings across the business
- Provide support to the People and Safety Team as and when required
- Event management, catering, and room setup
- Intermediate MS Office skills – Essential.
- Previous experience in an Administration or Reception role – Preferred.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional customer focus.
- Seeking stability and longevity.
What we offer:
- Secure employment within a recently renovated modern building.
- We supply semi-continental breakfasts each day including coffee!
- Free parking.
- Career progression.
- Supportive and encouraging team!