|Post Title||Seek Jobs Parramatta|
|Post Name||Graphic designer|
|Qualification||Qualifications in a design/arts-related discipline (e.g. Graphics, Visual, Industrial Design)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 5000 To AUD 5500 Per Month|
|Location||Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia 2116|
About us – Expocentric & Exhibit Central
Expo Centric is one of Australia’s leading full-service experiential agencies, specializing in designing and building exhibition stands/displays for multi-national leading brands. Our mission is to create authentic human experiences helping companies to connect with their customers at every touchpoint and bring their brand to life
Exhibit Central, a sister company of ExpoCentric and has become the most convenient and easy-to-use portable signage solution provider for Australian companies since its establishment during the global pandemic.
About the role
We are looking for a junior/mid-weight graphic designer who loves a challenge, is eager to learn, and thrives in a dynamic role focusing on graphic/digital design for projects and online services related to Exhibit Central and ExpoCentric.
You will receive training and support from our Expo Centric design team and report to our Creative manager.
Some of the awesome things you’ll be involved in
- You will be responsible for a wide range of creative projects including but not limited to;
- Produce and manage documentation for Exhibit Central (e.g. catalogs, website, proofing, and templates)
- Produce and manage marketing campaigns + deliver content to sell our products (e.g. Social media, paid ads, email marketing, product photos, and brochures)
- Assist with Exhibit Central orders – inventory, customer service, artwork proofing, artwork ordering, and logistics
- Support the ExpoCentric team with a full spectrum of creative design when appropriate.
- Develop strong knowledge in Exhibit Centrals and Expo Centrics products and offerings
This is an exceptional opportunity to be a part of a growing company to learn and be involved in the exciting events industry.
Why work with us?
- Join an innovator and leader in Australian custom exhibition stands and displays
- Opportunity to learn printing processes and graphic installation
- Benefit from the experience of fellow designers that will offer you training and support
- Flexible working conditions negotiable with the right candidate
- A fun, diverse, and friendly environment to work with our team
What you will bring
- A portfolio that demonstrates your experience, skill, personality, and strong knowledge in digital design (static & dynamic), print production, pre-press, and understanding of typography, color, compositions, and trends
- Qualifications in a design/arts-related discipline (e.g. Graphics, Visual, Industrial Design)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite with a strong emphasis on Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Strong graphic, digital, and print media design experience.
- Ability to interpret briefs and extract information where necessary
- Attention to detail and ability to problem solve
- Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team, following processes and relevant workflows
- Confidence to liaise internally and externally with our customers or suppliers
- Knowledge of the marketing industry and trends
Nice-to-have but not essential:
- Knowledge in photography & videography will be an asset
- Knowledge of Shopify, HTML and CSS will be an asset
- Knowledge of the printing processes and materials will be an asset
- Experience with Aluvision or matrix exhibition systems will be an asset