|Hiring Organization||Seek Limited|
|Post Title||Seek Melbourne|
|Post Name||Reception/Administration Assistant|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 50000 To AUD 54999 Per Year|
|Location||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 3012|
Who are we
Burns & Co Auctions has established itself as a National brand and leader in the delivery of Auction services over a very short period of time.
Since arriving in Bayswater, Burns & Co has established itself as a market leader with regular in-house auctions with a focus on classic cars and motorbikes, collectibles, and memorabilia whilst also offering on-site auctions across the country.
All auctions offer both online and floor bidding options for purchasers.
With expansion comes opportunity and the business is now looking to employ a full-time Reception/Administration Assistant within our team.
The position will involve the successful applicant handling all reception duties, including but not limited to; answering all incoming calls, greeting customers, assisting with postage, maintaining stationery stock levels, auction coordination, etc.
You will also be assisting with the marketing of our brand, and supporting our Memorabilia Manager with administration.
Some weekend work is required, usually one Sunday every 6 weeks along with the odd trip to conduct on-site auctions which may include some interstate and country travel.
Key Selection Criteria
- Promptly answer and respond to incoming calls
- Great with customers and have a friendly phone manner
- Good at building relationships
- A positive person who brings good energy to the office
- High level of computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal and English literacy skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Track and maintain appropriate levels of office supplies and corporate wardrobe
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Experience in using WordPress and the Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop and InDesign), is desirable but not essential
- Basic understanding of MailChimp advantageous
- Assist with creating, editing, and managing email campaigns
- Support marketing-related requests as required