|Hiring Organization||Seek Limited|
|Post Title||Seek Sydney|
|Post Name||Administration Officer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 4000 To AUD 4400 Per Month|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2027|
Reporting to the Contract Delivery Manager the Administration Officer will be responsible for providing effective high-level administrative support to the project.
As an integral member of the admin support function, your role will include coordinating field activities, running reports, interacting with customers, and data entry. The position will require you to work Monday to Friday and will be based on our Kirrawee, NSW office.
- Demonstrated track record of success in a similar role
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and customer service skills coupled with a high level of attention to detail
- Proven ability to interpret and analyze information and enter relevant in-house systems
- Excellent time management skills and ability to respond to organizational needs
- High-level interpersonal skills enable work with a wide variety of people and groups including internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously and approach activities with initiative.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A suite of benefits including health and wellness initiatives
- Personalized career growth working with an industry leader
- Competitive remuneration with ongoing training and support
- Career enhancing opportunity to work within an ASX limited company
- Safety-focused culture working within an essential service industry.
Skill tech, a division of the Downer Group, is one of Australia’s largest providers of metering services. We provide over 50 million meter readings and associated services for water, electricity, and gas meters for government, utilities, and corporations across Australia each year.
Note that employment is subject to being able to satisfy any site access requirements, including any requirement to be vaccinated under a public health order, client direction, or otherwise hold a lawful exemption.