|Post Title||Aviation Jobs Perth|
|Post Name||Senior Engineer – Aviation|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree qualifications in Civil Engineering|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 8000 To AUD 8500 Per Month|
|Location||Perth, Western Australia, Australia 6000|
Join our successful Transport group at GHD, working within the Perth Aviation team as a Senior Engineer Aviation. Reporting to our Aviation Team Leader, this is a key role to provide technical input, business development, and project management to the Aviation team.
This diverse and exciting position will see you involved in:
- Providing support to the Team Lead by assisting with technical capability and development of team members
- Developing client relationships within Aviation Services to build reputation, workload, and capability within the WA and National Market
- Providing project leadership, and accountability for successful outcomes on Aviation projects
- Preparation of proposals in response to client requests
- Design of civil engineering projects, predominantly in the Aviation space, including geometric layouts and pavement design
- Airport master planning
- Report writing, investigations, and technical analysis
- Preparation of project specifications
- Supporting projects as delegated from the Transport team
What would you bring to the team?
- Bachelor’s degree qualifications in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience, preferably in a similar role with a consultancy background
- Minimum 5 years of relevant Aviation experience:
- Working knowledge of MOS 139
- Provision of MOS-compliant design
- Understanding of CASA certification processes
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with an open communication style
- Ability to deliver critical project outcomes under pressure with enthusiasm and drive
What do we provide:
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible working arrangements
- Salary continuance insurance
GHD is an equal opportunity employer, and we want everyone to be able to fully participate in our recruitment process. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture.
We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people of all identities.
Being the best we can be is in our culture.
We are a family of smart, innovative, and creative problem solvers. In our employee-owned company, everything feels like it matters more. Challenge us and help us come up with new solutions to ensure water, energy, and urbanization are made sustainable for generations to come.
Commitment is a powerful word that defines how we do business, how we serve our clients, and how we care for one another. We will support your needs by giving you the tools to do your best work and then recognize your achievements.
We will set your curiosity free to allow brilliant minds to do their best work. We will invest in new ideas, removing barriers where we can. Finally, we will encourage you to collaborate with thousands of diverse people across our global business.
Who we are
We are committed to solving the world’s biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy, and urbanization. GHD is a global professional services company that is a leader in engineering, construction, and architectural expertise.
We remain wholly owned by our people. We are 10,000+ diverse and skilled individuals, yet we are proud ‘One GHD’ across more than 200 offices, spanning five continents – Asia, Australia, Europe, North and South America, and the Pacific region.
Delivering extraordinary social and economic outcomes, we are passionate about building lasting relationships with our partners and clients.