|Post Name||Senior Finance Manager|
|Qualification||BA/BS degree in business, finance + MBA|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 70000 To USD 80000 Per Year|
|Location||Chicago, Illinois, United States 60608|
Amazon Security Finance is looking for a Senior Finance Manager who embodies the Amazon Leadership Principles of Customer Obsession, Ownership, and Thinks Big.
The Senior Finance Manager will support Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) for our rapidly growing Amazon Security Finance team.
This position will be located in Seattle, WA, and will partner with the Director of Amazon Security Finance and their team to develop and maintain a strategic multi-year plan, translate rapid business growth to operational support needs, and create FP&A processes from the ground up for a new finance team.
The ideal candidate is a quick learner and comfortable with ambiguity. The role entails interaction with Amazon Security leadership and requires a balance of strong communication and partnership skills, and inventing new processes.
Key job responsibilities
The successful candidate will:
- Serve as the FP&A leader supporting Amazon Security, including input on business strategy, team development, and management of planning processes.
- Perform various ad hoc analyses to help leaders solve business problems and understand the financial implications.
- Influence business decisions with effective verbal and written communication, data-driven analysis and modeling, and presentation of options and alternatives.
- Drive cash flow and financials. Implement control and compliance mechanisms.
- Manage a team to effectively address priorities and provide career coaching.
- Develop scalable solutions that utilize the highest standards of analytical rigor and data integrity.
- Be able to thrive and deliver results in an ambiguous, fast-paced, and dynamic environment.
- 12+ years of finance experience or a related analytical field.
- BA/BS degree in business, finance + MBA
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented
- Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions
- Ability to work successfully in an ambiguous environment
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Customer focus and professional demeanor
- Strong track record of business partnership
- Team management
- Experience and ability to use Cognos, or similar corporate planning tools
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Excel