|Hiring Organization||Wireframes Digital | Digital Marketing Agency | SEO Services|
|Post Name||SEO Specialist|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||22000/- To 25000/- Per Month|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400005|
About the Company
Wireframes Digital has been dominating the SEO market in Mumbai. But what many people don’t know is that we are actually a small close-knit unit of the best professionals. For us, numbers don’t matter.
You wouldn’t find a team as powerful as ours with any other digital marketing agency in Mumbai. We take pride in what we do and the results we produce. We are inviting you to join this team as a valuable asset.
Our team is experienced, but even if you are a beginner in the field of digital marketing, you wouldn’t find us all snobby and stuck up. In fact, we’re really fun to work with! With us, you will have the opportunity to work and interact with the best minds in SEO while also catering to international and reputed clients.
About the Role
Are you passionate about all things SEO? We’re on the lookout for that someone special to come and join us as an enthusiastic and ready-to-learn Search Engine Optimization Specialist.
You will be joining our established and reputed digital marketing team which covers an international client base belonging to multiple industries. As an SEO specialist, you will be responsible for the optimization of new and existing content pages.
This role will require experience with on-page and off-page optimizations, creation of metadata, implementation of SEO best practices, research and development of content ideas, uploading content, monitoring performances, etc.
You will also be required to collaborate with our existing team of digital marketing experts. Above all, this is a full-time work-from-home position that will require you to have the necessary devices for uninterrupted work performance.
This is a really exciting role with lots of potential for growth. We are looking for an SEO specialist now but when you work with us, we guarantee that you will be an SEO expert in no time!
Listed below are some of the major responsibilities you will be having as an SEO expert.
- Develop keyword and SEO strategies for clients.
- Audit organic website performance as and when needed.
- Conduct keyword research and recommend new opportunities.
- Monitor performance for identified keywords.
- Develop optimization strategies to increase organic results.
- Diagnose SEO-related problems and make suggestions for remedy.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure a smoother workflow.
- Drive SEO strategy, development, and improvement at Wireframes Digital.
These are some skills that can give you an edge when applying to be an SEO specialist with us.
- Proven experience in successful Search Engine Optimization.
- Great communication skills, especially in a professional environment.
- Ability to manage multiple clients and collaborate with the team.
- Excellent analytic skills and attention to detail.
- Good time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- A genuine passion for all things SEO.
- Ability to truly understand what a client needs.