|Hiring Organization||The West Hollywood EDITION|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 16 To USD 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90069|
Explore our very big world
We welcome you to join our global and diverse family. Whether you’re new to hospitality or a seasoned professional, you can come to us knowing that you will always be appreciated for your natural talents. Your positive energy and people-pleasing mindset are an important part of why our guests stay with us again and again.
Rewards for work, benefits for life
You’ll be supported in and out of the workplace through:
- Discounts on hotel rooms, gift shop items, food, and beverage
- Learning and development opportunities
- Recognition programs
- Wellbeing programs
- Encouraging management
- Team-spirited colleagues
The impact you’ll make
You know the finest details of our menu and can’t wait to share your expertise with our guests. When they dine with us, your warm greeting, flawless table settings, and your friendly demeanor do not go unnoticed. No matter the day, you set out to provide each guest with a dining experience that will be remembered long after their stay.
What you’ll be doing
- Welcome guests and promptly attend to tables
- Serve food and beverages to guests making recommendations if needed
- Share your menu knowledge to assist guests with questions and special requests
- Record transactions in the MICROS system correctly and timely
- Check-in with guests to assure satisfaction with each course and beverage
- Clean tables, complete closing duties and re-stock tableware and other supplies
What we’re looking for
- Great conversational skills and teamwork-oriented
- Positive outlook and outgoing personality
- Previous serving experience is a big plus
This role requires the ability to move and lift up to 25 lbs. Standing, sitting, or walking for extended periods of time and ensuring a professional appearance in a clean uniform are also required. Prior to employment, we’ll ask you to complete safety training and certification.
Connect your passions with a rewarding opportunity
You’re a food and beverage enthusiast who really enjoys making others feel at home. When you work with us, you’ll get to entertain and meet people from all over the world as you build your experience.
Join us and grow through opportunities to explore the business, opening yourself to various career options. No matter your path, we’ll make sure you feel right at home.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
Marriott International considers for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
EDITION is hiring warm, outgoing, authentically amazing people who are looking for a place to work that inspires them, challenges them, and makes them proud to come to work.
We invite you to join us today.