|Hiring Organization||CyrusOne Data Center – Chandler I|
|Post Name||Service Delivery Technician|
|Qualification||Minimum education requirement of High-School diploma or GED equivalent. A college degree is preferred but will consider applicants with equivalent work-related experience|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 3500 To USD 5000 Per Month|
|Location||Phoenix, Arizona, United States 85286|
The Service Delivery Technician provides direct support to and is a central point of contact for CyrusOne clients. The Service Delivery Technician answers and records calls, e-mail requests, and alerts from monitoring platforms, resolves client issues, opens and takes ownership of problems, and opens changes. The position also handles fulfilling the requests that are phoned or emailed which consists of non-complex IT tasks and facility requests
- Assembles, orders, and prepares goods for shipment
- Records shipment data, including weight, charges, and space availability
- Load and unload trucks
- Receives and unpacks materials and supplies
- Reports damages and discrepancies for accounting, reimbursement, and record-keeping purposes.
- Responsible for managing the internal transport of materials
- Completes shipping and receiving reports
- Monitor the e-mail queue and log all e-mails within the ticketing system
- Monitor ticket queue and follow-up on open tickets within a designated time frame
- Assist in the supply management of enclosures, cage materials, shelves, power strips, locks & keys, tools, fasteners, cabling, furniture, etc.
- Troubleshoot issues related to the critical infrastructure using test equipment
- Perform related services including, but not limited to, janitorial, inventory, and internal department tasks.
- Escort Client customers and visitors in CyrusOne facilities
- With assistance rack/unrack equipment as per customer instructions
- Rotate tapes/exchange tapes
- Demonstrated desire to provide the highest levels of customer service
- Cheerful and enthusiastic attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem solving, decision-making skills
- Strong PC skills including word processing and spreadsheets
- Ability to learn quickly and develop new product skills independently
- Ability to manage multiple projects and shifting workloads in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of the ticketing system is a plus
- Willingness to adjust hours as required by the business to include being onsite for extended hours during emergency situations such as a hurricane
- Willingness to work on-call rotation
- 0-1 years of customer service experience in a technology company and/or 2 years of technical experience in a customer-centric company
- Minimum education requirement of High-School diploma or GED equivalent. A college degree is preferred but will consider applicants with equivalent work-related experience
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
- May involve lifting equipment and supplies (up to 50 pounds).
- Considerable walking, bending, and standing.
- Must be able to accomplish all physical requirements and activities applicable to the role.
CyrusOne is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or another legally protected status.
CyrusOne provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and any other state or local laws. We will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at CyrusOne, or to submit a resume.