|Post Name||Shift Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 11 To GBP 12 Per Hour|
|Location||Cromer, England, United Kingdom NR27 9JW|
Our Shift Managers keep our stores running like clockwork. From motivating the team and delegating tasks, to rolling up their sleeves and getting stuck in, our Shift Managers help us to maintain our high standards every day. They support our Store Managers and Deputy Store Managers and take full responsibility for the shop floor when running a shift.
You will help satisfy customers and be a crucial difference in ensuring your store meets its targets. It’s fast-paced and can be tough, but you’ll see the rewards from putting in the hard work. Join us and be part of an internationally-recognized growing brand. Choose us to progress your career and we’ll give you the responsibility to prove yourself as a leader. Find out more below and apply for a career a Lidl less ordinary.
What you’ll do
- Lead and motivate your team, in accordance with our Leadership and Company Principles.
- Create an environment where your colleagues can do their best work.
- Delegate tasks and solve problems swiftly.
- Lead your store in the absence of the Store Manager and Deputy Store Manager, taking responsibility for day-to-day operations including the monitoring of store figures.
- Keep on top of freshness, inventory and stock management, and cash processes to ensure shifts run smoothly.
- Keep everything tidy and clean, on the shop floor and behind the scenes.
- Ensuring and providing excellent customer service throughout the store.
What you’ll need
- Experience in leading a sizable team to achieve targets in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to effectively delegate tasks and motivate a team.
- A customer-focused manner, remaining level-headed in any situation.
- Willingness to work as a key part of the store team, completing daily tasks on every shift.
- A responsible approach and excellent communication skills so you can provide your colleagues with feedback to help develop themselves and the store.
What you’ll receive
This isn’t getting by. This is getting what you deserve. Working at Lidl is rewarding, in every sense, because we give you the training to succeed in your role and plenty of opportunities to progress your career here.
We’re proud to offer a competitive hourly rate with 30-35 days of holiday per year (pro rata). Save for your future with our pension scheme or save today with a 10% in-store discount, plus extra discounts on days out, cinema tickets, and much more.