|Hiring Organization||Fable Auckland, MGallery|
|Post Title||Unskilled Jobs in New Zealand For Foreigners|
|Post Name||Shuttle Driver|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NZD 33 To NZD 35 Per Hour|
|Location||Auckland, North Island, New Zealand 1010|
So you’re keen to meet people from all around the world? Want to join the buzzing tourism industry? Then you’re in the right place.
About Tourism Holdings Limited (the)
- NZ’s premium tourism company operating iconic kiwi brands like Kiwi Experience, Waitomo Glowworm Caves, and The Legendary Black Water Rafting
- The BIGGEST CAMPERVAN operator in the world; with operations in NZ, AUS, US, and UK such as Maui, Britz, Mighty, El Monte RV, Road Bear, and Just Go
- Based in Auckland
- Full-Time permanent role
- To support the Auckland Branch with the transportation of our Customers to and from the Auckland Airport. To ensure any additional tasks are completed as extra support for the crew.
- Working closely with the Fleet and Back of House Operations team
- Daily Management of company vehicle
- Represent the company in a way that reflects this purpose, vision, and brand pillars
- Full driver’s license
- Relevant driving experience
- Great communicator with customer service experience
- Enthusiastic, proactive attitude
- An understanding of New Zealand Road Laws
- Mechanical aptitude/understanding (bonus)
- Ability to work on a flexible roster that includes weekends or public holidays
Our people come from varied backgrounds, countries, and cultures. We accept people as they are. That’s what makes our family special. We want a crew who are willing to go the extra mile.
Help their workmates and share team success. It’s all part of our challenger spirit. So if you love being part of a team, looking for a challenge, or a company that pushes personal and professional development and growth, then we want to hear from you!