|Hiring Organization||Sephora @ Karrinyup|
|Post Name||Skincare Specialist|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 50 To AUD 56 Per Hour|
|Location||Perth, Western Australia, Australia 6018|
Sephora is a global leader in Omni channel beauty retailing, and a division of LVMH – Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton. At Sephora, we stand together and we stand for something more. For empowerment, exploration, and for the opportunity to impact people’s lives through the unlimited power of beauty.
We successfully operate more than three thousand points of sale across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia, and together we aim to animate the most loved beauty community in the world.
Here in Asia, our teams run omnichannel businesses in 11 markets across the region, in addition to cross-border e-commerce in several more. Our success is built on innovation, a unique product portfolio, market-leading digital capability, and our unique customer experience.
With ambitious growth plans, we are always looking for talented people who aspire to build businesses and develop themselves. Sparked by energy and excitement, our passion is contagious. We are united by a common goal – to reimagine the future of beauty.
At Sephora, we stand together and we stand for something more. As a Skincare Specialist, you are a key team member who inspires and helps our customers become the best version of themselves. You are encouraged to explore, create emotional connections, and help customers discover our amazing Beauty Selection.
Best of all, you’ll love working with our diverse teams and leaders, who really care about you and help you evolve. As part of our family and the LVMH community, your options are endless. Reimagine your future, with Sephora.
You’ll shine here if you enjoy:
- Creating Amazing Customer Experience. Provide a welcoming environment for our customers by listening to and embracing their unique needs. Unleash your creativity, contagious passion, and knowledge of our iconic brands during every interaction. Educate clients during the consultation by sharing tips, tricks, and techniques. Help customers discover the features and benefits of our CRM program and how it can help them be the best version of themselves. Create memorable experiences and emotional connections that help make Sephora the most loved Beauty Community.
- Supporting Store Success. Help make a beautiful first impression by keeping the store sparkling and stocked. Embrace your winning spirit, by contributing to your store’s sales goals and sharing your knowledge of Sephora’s sales policies, procedures, and standards. Support special store-driven events, promotions, and priorities as they come up.
- Accelerating Your Growth. Master your craft and expand your knowledge of our iconic brands, by attending in-store beauty expert training sessions. Share your knowledge with, and learn from, your team of Beauty Advisors. Participate in cross-training and be part of an environment where you’re encouraged to continuously learn and explore.
We would love to hear from you if…
- You have previous experience in skincare/skin services
- You’re a people person with sales experience
- You can be counted on with consistent and reliable attendance
- You love to build relationships with customers and team members
- You’re able to react to situations at the moment and stay aware of changing store priorities as they arise
- You enjoy a flexible schedule that includes working weekends, before/after store hours, and evenings, if needed
- You’re proud of how bold and unique you are, and it shows with your body language, passion, and inspirational style
- Having certificate or diploma qualifications in skincare is highly desirable!
While at Sephora, you’ll enjoy…
- The people. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, and kind leaders and teams – people you can be proud to work with.
- The product. You will get your hands on some amazing gratis and store discounts.
- The learning. We invest heavily in training for our leaders and store team members. Not just product knowledge, but building a personalized career plan with you so you continue to evolve and build your skills. You will access Sephora University Digital (an online learning platform) as well as personal interactions with influential guest speakers.
- The culture. As a leading beauty retailer, backed by the LVMH luxury brand, our reach is broad and our impact is global. Yet there’s always room to explore. It’s in our DNA to innovate and, at Sephora, all 40,000 passionate team members are united by a common goal – to reimagine the future of beauty. You can unleash your creativity because we’ve got a disruptive spirit. You can learn and evolve because we empower you to be your best. You can be yourself because you are what sets us apart. This is the future of beauty. Reimagine your future, at Sephora.
When joining Sephora, you join the fastest growing and most innovative omnichannel retailer in South East Asia. As part of LVMH, (www.lvmh.com/group), we provide an unparalleled combination of resources, scale, and autonomy to our employees.
Sephora SEA was created through the combination of Sephora’s retail business in South East Asia and Luxola, a Singaporean start-up that broke new frontiers in e-commerce regionally. We proudly maintain an entrepreneurial and technology-focused culture, with all our capabilities built in-house – a rarity in this region.
The data is definitive: diversity leads to better teams, better performance, and better results. Consequently, we actively seek to hire employees of all genders, backgrounds, and experiences. We provide our employees with a unique opportunity to take on senior responsibilities, accelerate their career paths, and impact the business of beauty across the world.