|Hiring Organization||Honeywell International Inc|
|Post Name||Advanced Software Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 8000 To USD 10000 Per Month|
|Location||Phoenix, Arizona, United States 85034|
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation, and diversity
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
- Join a team responsible for product development of a global Software platform, a team responsible for an end-to-end solution
- Responsible for the delightful customer experience of the product.
- Responsible for all cloud-related development for various products
- Be versatile, and willing to work on all levels of the code stack
- Individual contributor, collaborate with teams, and customers, collect feedback and work on VMAs
- Be part of the entire product development life cycle: idea inception, architecture draft, design, coding, testing, deployment, and customer feedback
- Engineering Degree.
- 4+ years of product development experience.
- 3+ Years of developing, and designing cloud services.
- Linux operating system
- PostgreSQL database
- C programming language
- Experience in serverless architecture, microservices
- Experience in scalability and elasticity
- Experience in developing highly scalable and extensible software