|Hiring Organization||United Airlines Headquarters|
|Post Name||Specialist – Executive Solutions (Remote)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 2500 To USD 3500 Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
There’s never been a more exciting time to join United Airlines. We’re on a path towards becoming the best airline in the history of aviation. Our shared purpose – Connecting People, Uniting the World – is about more than getting people from one place to another.
It also means that as a global company that operates in hundreds of locations around the world with millions of customers and tens of thousands of employees, we have a unique responsibility to uplift and provide opportunities in the places where we work, live and fly, and we can only do that with a truly diverse and inclusive workforce.
And we’re growing – in the years ahead, we’ll hire tens of thousands of people across every area of the airline. Our careers include a competitive benefits package aimed at keeping you happy, healthy, and well-traveled.
From employee-run “Business Resource Group” communities to world-class benefits like parental leave, 401k, and privileges like space-available travel, United is truly a one-of-a-kind place to work. Are you ready to travel the world?
At United, we’re inspired to help others. And our Customer Contact Center team helps our millions of customers with everything from booking and managing reservations, to questions about their travel, MileagePlus accounts, and so much more!
Are you a people person? Do you get fulfillment from helping others? Then join a team that cares for our customers and makes a positive impact on their travel experience, every single day.
Individuals in this role will be responsible for researching and resolving high-profile customer complaints including those involving flight incidents, customers with disabilities (CRO), the Department of Transportation (DOT), and social media channels.
Additionally, customer complaints that are more sophisticated and that pertain to United or alliance partner products and services are reviewed and resolved in a manner consistent with audit and regulatory mandates.
- Operations: Researches and partners with stake-holding departments to ensure high-profile issues are sufficiently addressed and responded to
- Ensures cases are properly documented, represented, and addressed, including public statements, DOT follow-up, and small claims court appearances on behalf of the United
- Root cause analysis as determined through a detailed investigation where appropriate suggestions to address failures are communicated
- Work closely with other organizations to establish customer experience history
- Leadership updates and executive level communications to advise of incident handling and resolution
- Proactively finds opportunities to improve customer resolution
- Support: Provides SME and escalation support to other team members in Customer Solutions and Recovery as well as external contact center groups
United values diverse experiences, and perspectives, and we encourage everyone who meets the minimum qualifications to apply. While having the “desired” qualifications make for a stronger candidate, we encourage applicants who may not feel they check ALL of those boxes! We are always looking for individuals who will bring something new to the table.
What’s needed to succeed (Minimum Qualifications):
- College Degree or equivalent work experience. BA in English, Journalism, or related
- Minimum five years of operational / contact center experience
- Strong subject matter expertise/solid understanding of United’s policies, procedures, and initiatives.
- Superior written communication skills; strong verbal skills
- EZR/SHARES proficiency
- Ability to interact with personnel at all levels of the organization, external business partners, team members, and customers
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability both to work independently and also collaboratively in a team environment
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability, initiative, and outstanding decision-making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to translate customer interaction at the executive level, ease in working in a fast-paced dynamic, and deadline-driven environment, proven analytical skills and outstanding attention to detail, ability to prioritize work and effectively handle time, ability to effectively work with employees at all levels of the organization, knowledge of email applications (e.g., Outlook) and general knowledge of Microsoft Office products and applications (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
- Reliable, punctual attendance is a crucial function of the position
What will help you propel from the pack (Preferred Qualifications):
- Contact center, Refunds, Baggage, airport, or Inflight experience
- Preferred CISSP, CISA, or CISM
United Airlines is an equal opportunity employer. United Airlines recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical ability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions.