|Hiring Organization||Moi Clinic|
|Post Title||Speech Pathology Jobs Melbourne|
|Post Name||Speech Pathologist|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 2800 To AUD 3000 Per Month|
|Location||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 3178|
Moi Clinic is a specialized mental health service providing therapy for individuals from infancy to adulthood. We provide a play-based psychodynamic and psychoanalytically informed approach with a focus on attachment. Moi Clinic offers a Community Creative Arts Space with a range of creative arts materials that can be included in therapy sessions.
The space allows clients and practitioners to move between the room and creative arts space freely and interact with others if appropriate. Individual therapy and group programs are offered in the Community Creative Arts Space. We have a friendly team who are committed to ongoing professional development.
We provide staff with a Professional Development Budget we provide in-house mentoring and supervision. The opportunity: An opportunity exists for a Speech Pathologist to work in a new and exciting team at our Rowville clinic (New Graduates welcome to apply). You will be providing therapy services to children, adolescents, and adults as part of a multidisciplinary team.
Have the freedom to develop your own intervention style that includes play therapy or a creative arts-based approach. Enjoy opportunities to connect with the community through kinder and school visits, social skills programs, and adolescent drop-in hours.
Create a job you love with flexible hours, varying roles, a professional development budget, ongoing supervision support, and be part of a team who values innovation. This position is Part-time, two-three days per week with options for increasing your hours as Moi Clinic grows.
The appropriate candidate will be passionate about their work and enjoy working as a part of a team as well as working independently. Have a love of learning and seeks ways to adapt their intervention to meet the needs of individual clients.
- Registration with the appropriate board or the means to apply for registration
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- A keen learner and ability to think creatively
- Car License
- Working with Children’s Check
- Policy Check
- Independently manage your own caseload
- Booking and writing assessments
- Note-taking and goal writing
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Consulting with internal and external practitioners
- Working within the community, attending childcare and school visits if required.
What we Can Offer
- We provide a creative and innovative approach to intervention
- Flexible days and work hours
- Options for increasing hours over time
- Regular staff meetings
- Receptionist Support
- One-on-one mentoring
- Professional Development
- A varied work role
- Passionate, Fun, Friendly, and Supportive Team.