|Post Title||Spray Painting Jobs Perth|
|Post Name||Spray Painter|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 22 To AUD 24 Per Hour|
|Location||Perth, Western Australia, Australia 6000|
- Overtime additional earnings
- Full-Time Workshop-Based Spray Painter Role in Welshpool
- Looking for Mechanically Minded Individuals with previous Spray Painting Experience
Your role will play a significant part in the company’s growth and overall success by delivering high-quality work whilst completing the full spectrum of spray painting work on incoming and outgoing materials handling equipment.
What you will do:
- Meticulously clean and spray paint materials handling equipment and parts to customer and manufacturing specifications as well as work orders.
- Fitting panels to equipment and placing decals in correct locations.
- Ensuring that the correct number of decals are kept in stock at all times.
- Ensure not to overspray parts and make sure all panels are free of overspray.
- Maintain equipment with regular maintenance and rotation of sanders.
- Carry out daily maintenance that has to happen in the blast room prior to blasting.
- Safely unload hoists using walkie-reach trucks
Are you looking for a progressive career change from another industry and want to learn new skills that have the potential to earn competitive hourly rates with incentives and excellent potential for overtime? Then this is the role for you.
Crown’s industry-leading training allows non-experienced forklift applicants from cross-industry sectors like Motor Mechanic, Auto Electrical, Diesel, IT, Aircraft, Engineering, Army, Air Force, or any disciplines that relate to electrical or engineering systems and learn our products and skills.
Why Crown Equipment?
- Industry-leading tiered salary gained upon experience/training
- Industry-leading induction period for complete preparation
- Uniforms supplied
- Tools or allowances provided
- Full-Time Role with 38 hours (or 40 hours) per week
- Excellent potential for Overtime
- Safety Recognition Program for safe work practices
- Ability to further your career and expand your profession
- Specialized ongoing training
Crown Equipment is a well-respected global Materials Handling Equipment company that has enjoyed 50 years of success in the Australian market. The Company has operations in all Australian States and territories as well as many regional locations.