|Hiring Organization||Northern Beaches Hospital|
|Post Title||Jobs in Sydney Australia|
|Post Name||SRMO – Plastic Surgery|
|Qualification||Hold a medical degree (MBBS or equivalent) and be registrable with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 91840 To AUD 130620 Per Year|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2086|
Northern Beaches Hospital provides world-class, Level 5 delineation services for both public and private patients. The hospital features 486 beds, a 50-bed Emergency Department, a 20-bed general, and a cardiothoracic ICU.
14 fully equipped theatres, including hybrid theatres, two cardiac catheter labs, four procedure rooms, and state-of-the-art education and interactive SIM center. This is a great opportunity to join our dynamic.
Innovative clinical community with access to some of the most modern facilities and equipment in Sydney. We are located 10 minutes from the vibrant social precinct of the Northern Beaches area and 20 minutes from Sydney CBD.
The Plastic Surgery SRMO is designed to be a stepping stone to future Plastic Surgery training. It will provide excellent clinical and technical experiences with very supportive consultants guiding you.
There will also be 2 registrars providing support for this role. This term will have direct relevance to those considering pathways in Plastic Surgery. The Plastic Surgery SRMO provides clinical assessments, management advice, care for emergency admissions and works with inpatients as required and directed.
Clinical care for patients on the ward, surgical assistance for plastic surgery procedures, and the arrangement of patient admission and discharge processes. You may be required to attend to and assess patients in the Emergency Department. There will be exposure to patients in General Surgery.
To be successful in this role you will meet the following Selection Criteria:
- Hold a medical degree (MBBS or equivalent) and be registrable with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Demonstrated clinical practice as a registered medical practitioner for a minimum of two years with progress toward career goals in Plastic Surgery
- Demonstrated clinical competency and an ability to work independently within a supervised complex clinical environment utilizing excellent clinical skills, judgment, and expertise
- Demonstrated commitment to quality improvement, patient safety, and risk management and evidence of sound working knowledge of legal and ethical obligations governing medical practice
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills, time management, and problem-solving skills in the clinical setting as part of a multidisciplinary team
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact the Medical Workforce Unit at JMOUnitMail@healthscope.com.au. If you are successful in the role, you will receive a salary relevant to your clinical experience ranging from $91,840 to $130,620 per annum