|Hiring Organization||Conneqt Business Solutions Ltd|
|Post Name||Python Developer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||25000/- To 40000/- Per Month|
|Location||Pune, Maharashtra, India 411018|
Conneqt headquartered in Bangalore is India’s leading Digital IT & BPM services provider, and a subsidiary of Quess Corp (BSE: 539978, NSE: QUESS). At Conneqt we strive to help our customers in growing revenues, enabling efficiencies, and enhancing customer experience across industries. With 22 delivery centers across India.
We leverage our 17 years of experience across 200 customers on business processes including Customer lifecycle management, Collections, Mid-office, Backoffice, and Shared Services along with our Digital competency centers around Digital Engineering, Automation, and Platforms.
Data & Analytics and Cloud are powered by technology partnerships to help customers modernize and re-engineer their technology landscapes, optimize costs, identify value drivers, set up new operating models and drive digital transformation initiatives in an agile manner to deliver tangible business outcomes. Commitment toward continuous excellence and a customer-first approach forms the base of our values.
- Writing efficient, reusable, testable, and scalable code
- Understanding, analyzing, and implementing – Business needs, feature modification requests, conversion into software components
- Integration of user-oriented elements into different applications, data storage solutions
- Developing – Backend components to enhance performance and receptiveness, server-side logic, and platform, statistical learning models, highly responsive web applications
- Designing and implementing – High availability and low latency applications, data protection, and security features
- Performance tuning and automation of application
- Testing and debugging software applications with Python test framework tools like Behave, Pytest, PyUnit, etc.
- Enhancing the functionalities of current software systems
- Coming up with digital tools for online traffic monitoring
- Working with Python libraries like Pandas, NumPy, etc.
- Creating predictive models for AI and ML-based features
- Keeping abreast with the latest technology and trends
- Fine-tune and develop AI/ML-based algorithms based on results
- Knowledge of the following languages and tools – C#, HTML5/CSS3, JQuery, MSSQL – Creating Stored Procedures, Views, and SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services)
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in the above-mentioned technologies and tools
- Any prior knowledge of working with MIS automation will be an added advantage