|Hiring Organization||Oxford Learning Centers|
|Post Name||Math/Science Teacher|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 25 To CAD 28 Per Hour|
|Location||Cambridge, Ontario, Canada N1P 0A3|
Motivated by mathematics? Sharp with science? Excited by equations in both fields? Eager to help students succeed in math and science?
Oxford Learning Cambridge is looking for an upbeat, dynamic part-time High School Math/Science teacher who wants to work in a challenging and rewarding teaching environment. Candidates must possess a strong background in Math and Science and must be comfortable teaching students in Grades 9 – 12.
We focus on cognitive personal development and look for individuals who will honor Oxford teaching methods and philosophy in a fun environment; We will train you in our innovative Interactive Coaching methods that teach students how to learn and study more effectively.
- A rockstar personality, tenacious drive, and strong leadership skills.
- Ability to work in an environment that yields fast-paced results.
- The ability to multitask, be flexible, and think on your feet.
- Upbeat and willing to motivate children.
- Must be flexible in availability.
- Experience in either teaching or tutoring high levels of math.
- Bachelor’s Degree or university students with extensive tutoring experience.
- Must have an understanding of the current Grade 9-12 math and science curriculum including but not limited to advanced functions, calculus, physics, chemistry, and biology.
- Good knowledge of the current Grades 9-12 math curriculum, particularly senior maths including Advanced Functions, Algebra, Trigonometry and Calculus, and Vectors.
If you possess all of the above qualities, meet all the qualifications, and want to join a high-energy group of educators whose goal is to see students succeed, then please send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest in Oxford Learning. However, only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.