|Post Title||Jobs in Rotorua|
|Post Name||Tow Truck Driver – Rotorua|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NZD 21 To NZD 25 Per Hour|
|Location||Rotorua, North Island, New Zealand 3010|
Our client, Rotorua, and Taupo Towing run our region’s longest operating towing and salvage company and is well-respected in the transportation industry. Due to demand, we are now looking for a Recovery Driver to join the team in Rotorua with an immediate start possible. With a supportive, fun, friendly team, that offers training and support.
Here’s a bit of what the successful candidate will do
- Provide vehicle recovery for our customers as directed
- Respond to callouts promptly when rostered on call
- Be the first point of contact for customers who are in distress and need assistance with vehicle collection
- Complete job cards ensuring all relevant details are obtained before leaving the depot to provide roadside assistance
- Deal with police and emergency services and assist insurance companies and assessors in regards to crashed or impounded vehicles held in possession
What we require from you
You must at minimum hold a clean Class 2 license and have held your full Class 1 driver’s license for two years. if you have a V endorsement that’s even better. You must have the ability to park a recovery truck at your home.
Be able to pass a preliminary police check, be physically fit, be a team player, be an excellent communicator, and have some mechanical knowledge. It’s important you are flexible and adaptable and can demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
With the ability to prioritize and manage time well. A focus on health and safety is important as well as being personable, taking pride in your work, and providing top-notch customer service.
Applications will be accepted by our online application process; a CV is not essential however preferred. Background checking will be a requirement that includes reference checks, police checks, and possible pre-employment drug testing.