|Hiring Organization||Hays – Recruitment Agency Melbourne|
|Post Title||Traffic Management Jobs Melbourne|
|Post Name||Traffic Management Customer Service|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 7000 To AUD 7200 Per Month|
|Location||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 3000|
Your new company
This state government organization is seeking experienced customer service individuals to work in their head office at Kew within the Traffic Management team. Due to the continually busy environment, a position has arisen for an experienced contact center professional to join their evolving team.
Your new role
In this role you will be answering inbound calls from customers & emergency response teams regarding traffic management queries, reporting incidents on the road, and general road safety reports.
You will have the chance to work in a fast-paced environment as a highly valued member of the customer service team and you will have a direct impact on millions of Victorians and road users. You will be working Monday – Friday from 2:00 pm – 10:00 pm, there will be an opportunity to work on weekends for overtime if you want.
What you’ll need to succeed
- You will have high volume phone-based experience or emergency background ideally
- You will have strong customer service and communication skills
- You also need to be resilient as you will be dealing with difficult and stressful situations which require urgent action
What you’ll get in return
- You will receive classroom-based training at the head office in Kew and on-the-job support
- Excellent hourly pay rate – level VPS 3
- Energetic and fun work environment
- The opportunity to grow and develop your career
- This is a temp assignment commencing early August strong possibility of an extension
What you need to do now
We’re looking for the right people for this role, so please apply online for consideration, click ‘apply now to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Jennifer Culham.