|Hiring Organization||Telent Technology Services Ltd|
|Post Name||Trainee Electrical Technician|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 15 To GBP 20 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
This is an outstanding opportunity! Are you looking for that first step in your career where a full, structured training program is offered, you work with a Team of supportive colleagues, and you can see the career pathway opportunities in front of you?
As a Trainee Electrical Technician, a typical day will involve working closely with one of our experienced Team to maintain, install and test a range of electrical equipment. Training isn’t in a classroom, it is a mix of ‘on-the-job learning, progressing towards an NVQ in Electrical Installations, and Sector-based certifications such as ECS – all while getting paid full time!
The progression from a Trainee will depend on what you enjoy about the job – but typically our Trainees progress into Installers, Engineers – and then on to Supervisors and Managers.
What do you need to apply?
- Motivation and willingness to learn!
- An interest and/or some exposure to anything electrical – whether that’s tinkering with computers, you’ve had some work experience or a college course
- Ability to problem solve – ultimately the job requires thinking outside the box, following fault-finding instructions and
- The role does come with a vehicle, so a driver’s license is ideal – or if you’re almost there and expecting to complete your test within the first 6 months
Excellent employee benefits:
- Company Van
- Uncapped overtime options
- 33 days holiday (including public holidays) plus the option to buy or sell 5 days of annual leave every year
- Company (matched %) Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Ongoing training and career progression opportunities
Talent is a technology partner to some of the biggest names in the Rail, Traffic, and Highways sectors – we help to keep the UK moving. Talent has been delivering intelligent transport solutions for over 30 years, and we are continually growing with over 2,900+ employees and 500+ field-based Engineers across the UK.