|Hiring Organization||HonorHealth Deer Valley Medical Center|
|Qualification||High School Diploma or GED Required|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 25 To USD 28 Per Hour|
|Location||Phoenix, Arizona, United States 85027|
HonorHealth offers a diverse benefits portfolio for our full-time and part-time team members designed to help you and your family live your best lives. Visit honorhealth.com/benefits to learn more. Join us. Let’s go beyond expectations and transform healthcare together.
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local community healthcare system serving an area of 1.6 million people in the greater Phoenix area.
The network encompasses six acute-care hospitals, an extensive medical group, outpatient surgery centers, a cancer care network, clinical research, medical education, a foundation, and community services with approximately 13,100 team members, 3,500 affiliated providers, and nearly 700 volunteers.
HonorHealth was formed by a merger between Scottsdale Healthcare and John C. Lincoln Health Network. HonorHealth’s mission is to improve the health and well-being of those we serve.
As a community healthcare system, we have a unique responsibility to keep our facilities as safe as possible to protect our patients and team members. With this in mind, we require all new hires to have received the first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine before their start date and be scheduled for their second dose.
New hires who choose to receive the Johnson & Johnson vaccine only need one dose to fulfill this requirement. Reasonable accommodations will be considered. Please note – this organization is a tobacco-free campus.
In order to be an eligible candidate, you will need to test negative on a tobacco (cotinine) test during prescreening. If you test positive you will be unable to reapply for 30 days. If you test positive a second time you will ineligible to reapply for 1 year.
- Transports patients by wheelchair, stretcher, bed, or chair, and non-patient moves to and from designated areas or departments. Complies with all safety protocols when transporting patients and materials. Uses proper body mechanics. Ensures patient safety when transferring a patient to and from multiple surfaces and/or devices. Operates company-issued mobile devices. May include a dispatch role.
- Maintains accurate documentation and completes accurate handoff with clinical staff. Communicates appropriately with the patient and other members of the care team. Introduces him or herself, verifies the patient’s identity, and informs the patient of their destination. Must follow HonorHealth Standards of Conduct and demonstrate ICARE values at all times
- Complies with established PPE guidelines and proper handling of patients.
- Maintains wheelchairs and stretchers appropriately. Sanitizes equipment following established protocols. Immediately reports any equipment malfunctions and removes the items from service.
- Utilizes Electronic Medical Record system(s) consistently for safe and efficient transport of patients.
High School Diploma or GED Required