|Hiring Organization||Republic Services Cave Creek Transfer Station|
|Post Name||Commercial Truck Driver CDL|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 25 To USD 28 Per Hour|
|Location||Phoenix, Arizona, United States 85024|
As a Driver, you will be responsible for safely operating a collection truck while driving through neighborhoods and communities across the country.
You will get the chance to provide reliable, friendly, and consistent service for our customers who rely on us for essential service. Your impact will not only be seen but it will also be felt. Your job helps to keep streets, neighborhoods, and communities safe and clean.
What you will do:
- Safely operate a collection truck to collect waste and/or recycling along a designated route and transfer it to a disposal site.
- Work closely with Dispatch, your Supervisor, and the rest of the driver team to service our customers on different routes and schedules.
- Load/unload waste and/or recycling materials at landfills, recycling centers, or similar facilities.
- Perform pre-and post-trip inspections of your vehicle to ensure the truck is in proper working order and address maintenance issues quickly.
- Follow all required safety policies and report any safety or employee experience issues to leadership.
What you will need to be successful:
- Class B or higher Commercial Driver’s license with air brakes endorsement (REQUIRED).
- Ability to read a map and/or use navigational devices.
- Ability to work early mornings, nights, some holidays, and weekends.
- Good time management skills to ensure assigned routes are completed efficiently and safely.
- Flexibility to adapt to changes as needed.
- Good problem-solving skills to address unexpected issues.
- Desire to work as a team, while helping and interacting respectfully with each other.
Why you will love this job!
- You will be working in your local community, allowing you to be home every night.
- You will work for a company that cares about your safety and well-being, with great benefits and offerings to keep you healthy, safe, and well.
- You will have the ability to stay active, getting in and out of your truck while servicing our customers.
- You will work alongside great colleagues from a variety of diverse backgrounds and experiences who are committed to serving our customers and communities together.
- You may have the opportunity to make more money with overtime.
- You will be provided all required PPE, including work boots and all-weather gear.
- You can keep the dirt at work – laundry service for your company-provided uniforms.
- You will have the chance to earn bonuses for recognition of your great work and commitment.
- You will have a chance to advance your technical and leadership skills through on-the-job training, growth, and development.
- You will be given the chance to provide feedback on our inclusive culture, through regular interaction with leadership and our confidential employee experience survey.