|Hiring Organization||GVI Logistics|
|Post Title||Truck Driving Jobs Auckland|
|Post Name||Truck Driver|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NZD 24 To NZD 25 Per Month|
|Location||Auckland, North Island, New Zealand 2022|
GVI Logistics is a New Zealand-owned international logistics provider handling the Import and Export of both Dry and Perishable Cargo by Air and Ocean, Customs Brokerage, Event Logistics, and Third-Party Logistics.
Due to expansion, we have an Export Airfreight Operator position available. This is a pivotal role that assists in all facets of the day-to-day operating of the Export Airfreight department.
Ideally, the successful applicant will have previous experience in Freight Forwarding, be reliable, articulate with a key focus on customer service & attention to detail.
Attributes we are seeking in this position include:
- Good communication & Organisational Skills
- Must be able to work calmly & efficiently under pressure
- A great work ethic & problem-solving skills
- A high level of computer literacy – especially in Word & Excel
- A team player however also able to work autonomously
- Happy disposition & a good sense of humor
- Ability to pick up new systems & procedures with ease
- Clean Drivers Licence
- A Customs Pin would be beneficial but not essential
- Experience using EDI/Cargowise operating system
- Experience using E-cert system
Day to Day duties would include:
- Liaising with Clients, Airlines, and Overseas Agents
- Data Entry
- Preparing all export documentation for perishable airfreight shipments including seafood, meat, dairy & produce
- Obtaining rates & preparing quotations for clients
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a Ministry of Justice criminal record check.