|Hiring Organization||PrimeFlight Aviation Services Inc|
|Post Name||Aircraft Cleaner|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||USD 23 Per Hour|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States|
As a valued member of the PrimeFlight team an Aircraft Cleaner will join the airport team to do the following:
- Direct lift truck movement and positioning in the Airport
- Remove all trash from aircraft
- Clean and restock all lavatories
- Clean galley
- Clean all seats, seat back pockets, and tray tables, and replace soiled magazines
- Fold blankets and store blankets and pillows in overhead compartments
- Clean aircraft floor
- Demonstrate regular, predictable attendance at the job location
- Exceed PrimeFlight customer service and safety standards
- Carry out other duties as assigned
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies: Problem Solving, Customer Service, Interpersonal, and Oral Communication.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this Job Description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- 18 years of age
- Reliable transportation
- Eligible to work in the United States
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to communicate effectively in English.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Efficient, immediate problem-solving capabilities.
No skills are needed.
Certificates and Licenses:
No Certificates or Licenses are required.
No supervisory responsibilities are associated with this position.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate but may become high at various times. The employee must be willing to wear/utilize company-supplied personal protective equipment (hearing protection) to mitigate their noise exposure.
Some work is in an outside environment, with exposure to hot and cold temperatures and inclement weather.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Walk and climb up and down a minimum of 500 stairs daily
- Walk, stretch, and bend
- Lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Be able to work in tight spaces
- Reach above head, full extension (72 inches) with arms
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel
- Be able to hear and respond to the spoken voice and to audible alarms generated by the terminal environment
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include: Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less); distance vision (clear vision at 20 feet or more); color vision (ability to identify and distinguish colors); peripheral vision (ability to observe an area that can be seen up and down or to the left and right while eyes are fixed on a given point); depth perception (three-dimensional vision, ability to judge distances and spatial relationships); ability to adjust focus (ability to adjust the eye to bring an object into sharp focus)
PrimeFlight Aviation Services is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All applicants and employees are considered and evaluated for positions at PrimeFlight Aviation Services without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, color, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state/province, and local laws.