|Hiring Organization||GEMS Education|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4000 To AED 4500 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
We are looking for a Bilingual Receptionist to join our team.
Applicant should have a positive attitude with good command of Arabic and English (both oral and verbal) and a minimum of 1-year of experience in customer service.
Graduate in any stream
Experience: In a similar role or customer service is desirable.
What does a Receptionist do?
As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Our Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
To be successful as a Receptionist, you should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role. You should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner while streamlining office operations. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position. This role may require working in shifts, so flexibility is a plus.
Ultimately, a Receptionist’s duties and responsibilities are to ensure the front desk welcomes guests positively and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- The answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure the reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms, and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep an inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Pleasant personality.
- Good Team player.
- Ability to do multi-tasking and cope with peaks of demand.
- Advanced skills in MS office.
About the role:
Ensure the delivery of a quality customer service experience to all callers or visitors to the school.
Respond to telephone calls and inquiries courteously and be able to direct calls to appropriate school personnel as part of the customer service provider for the school.
Relate courteously with visitors and provide the appropriate welcome to the school to ensure a positive customer service experience.
Complete administration and secretarial tasks as assigned to support the broader Front of House team to achieve their objectives.
All positions offer excellent remuneration.
Trusted for over 60 years and now a third-generation education family, GEMS Education began in a single school room in Dubai. Today, we have the privilege of educating over 170,000 students from over 176 countries through GEMS-owned and managed schools globally; over 270,000 students access resources through our services division.