|Hiring Organization||Hyatt Centric Jumeirah Dubai|
|Post Name||SALES EXECUTIVE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3000 To AED 3700 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
5.0 Highly Recommended Apart from construction on the front door, all aspects check the box. The hotel is very new, rooms are clean and come with tripled glazed glass! Not many hotels in Dubai
Have that! Breakfast is cook to order menu with perfection! Short walking to La Mer beach and shopping district. And only 10 mins from the airport! I will definitely come back to Restaurants and Bars At Hyatt Centric Jumeirah Dubai, you won’t need to venture far to experience a world-class dining experience.
Our Japanese restaurant, Kai Enzo, offers delectable dishes and magnificent views. Weddings Celebrate your special day with breathtaking views over the city and enjoy dancing the night away with family and friends.
- Proactively finding opportunities and leads for business growth by being closely in touch with clients.
- Entertaining and conducting hotel inspections with clients.
- Arranging appointments with clients off-site.
- Handling guest and employee inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, reporting complaints or problems.
- Assisting to conduct extensive competitor research and maintaining excellent product knowledge of the Hotel.
- Understanding client needs and providing a proposal that best suits their requirements.
- Inputting orders, ensuring they are processed according to customer requirements, and ensuring all orders are accurate and delivered on time.
- Liaising and working closely with the related operation departments ensuring guests’ requests and expectations are being met.
- Converting active leads and achieving personal sales targets.
- Ensuring adherence to laws, regulations, and hotel policies.
- Assisting the team with any support that they require.
- Maintaining positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
- Ensure all employees maintain an updated awareness of Hotel product knowledge, current promotions, policy changes, and appropriate internal communication.
- To maximize the effectiveness of Sales Coordinators by developing each of their skills and abilities through the appropriate training, coaching, and/or mentoring.
- Experience as a sales executive or in administration may be advantageous.
- Good team development and leadership skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Good administrative, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, sales, and customer service skills.
- The ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines.
- Current knowledge of industry trends and regulations.