|Hiring Organization||Excelsior Group|
|Post Name||Service Consultant /Technician|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3500 To AED 4000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Providing a reliable search service to our local and international clients. We strive to provide you with an effective and affordable service that consistently delivers high-quality solutions to you. We always aim to provide you with the best candidates at a high service level in a timely manner.
Our highly experienced consultants work with clients to ensure that we deliver a bespoke recruitment service that ensures that we find the right candidate(s) for your organization. Our consultants have international recruitment experience as well as local market knowledge across a diverse range of sectors.
We have a team of experienced consultants who held senior corporate roles previously, on hand to work with you to effect change. We believe in a ‘hands-on’ approach, transferring skills and ensuring that the changes remain well after we have left. We ensure that we identify the needs of individual companies – their culture, needs, and team makeup and then tailor what we do to meet their unique specification.
Service Consultant /Technician – Fire & Explosion Protection
The ideal candidate has to perform 2 main roles: Field Service Engineer; commissioning and servicing Explosion Protection
equipment at customer sites across the MENA region Filling Station Operative; running the in-house gas filling station and preparing equipment (pressurized gas cylinders and associated connecting hoses/valves etc) to be delivered to customers
Primary – Field Services (delivered on customer site):
Perform site inspections and prepare customer-friendly fire and explosion risk analysis, reports.
- Coordinate with the relevant regional manager(s) to generate a suitable proposal, addressing identified risks.
- Safely and accurately perform on-site commissioning and preventative maintenance on electronic and mechanical fire and explosion protection equipment.
Secondary – Workshop Operation (delivered in-house):
- Use in-house equipment, including hoist, pneumatic equipment, and forklift to safely handle equipment, including gas transfer and pressurized containers.
- Assemble, test, pack and prepare relevant customs and shipping documents to fulfill on-demand customer orders.
- Help perform equipment demonstrations and training for visiting customers.
- Maintain proper and safe housekeeping of the production floor.
- Document inventory levels and manage inventory reorder points in coordination with Customer Services for on-time stock replenishment.
The Ideal Person
- The candidate must be based in the Middle East
- Must have a Diploma or Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 yrs. of hands of experience with any fire & explosion protection industry.
- Good command of the English language, including reading and writing.
- Capable of utilizing computer and mobile tools to effectively communicate via email, reports, presentations, procedures writing, and conference calls.
- Able to perform physically demanding tasks, occasionally in hot and humid Middle East summer weather.
- Capable of working safely at elevated heights and within confined spaces, when needed.
- Capable of traveling frequently, and occasionally within short notice, within the MEIA region, including remote locations.
- Capable of traveling to the US and/or Europe for training, when needed.
- Licensed to drive within the UAE.
- Technically inquisitive and hands-on.
- Pleasant and respectful personality with the ability to handle pressure in a calm, analytical and solution-focused approach.
- Comfortable and experienced working on both mechanical and electronic systems.
- Strong fault finding, commissioning, and maintenance background.
- Prior experience with fire and explosion protection systems is desirable.
- PLC and control system knowledge are desirable.
- Experience working in manufacturing or large-scale processing environments is desirable.
- CompEx / NFPA training and ATEX zoning experience are desirable.