|Hiring Organization||IKEA Worli City Store|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||15000/- To 18000/- Per Month|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400013|
- The right attitude and behavior to sell actively and help customers to buy.
- Ability to create a high commercial performance.
- Numeracy and computer literacy.
- Sales steering.
- Sales location management/sales space capacity Understanding of the local market and competition.
- Understanding and active use of the manuals Selling the IKEA way, Pricing the IKEA way
- Understanding Store operations the IKEA way, Range presentation the IKEA way, and In-store logistics the IKEA way.
- Ability to lead the business through people by demonstrating high leadership capabilities.
- Ability to make things happen by championing flexibility, speed, and simplicity.
- A considered decision-maker.
- Your leadership is based on performing and delivering while learning and developing.
A day in your life with us
Ensure you have the right number of competent co-workers in the right place at the right time and secure that they are fully able and available to serve customers and actively help them to buy.
Ensure the shop is in excellent shape as new and fully and efficiently stocked with the four merchandising basics in place at all times and that the IKEA product range is presented in ways that inspire and satisfy customers.
Ensure your team has all the correct knowledge about the product range in your department and the IKEA services so that they can share this with IKEA customers to improve their overall shopping experience.
Understand the different IKEA sales and communication channels and IKEA know-how in order to make the best commercial use of this information for different customers. Take responsibility for your department goals and secure that your action plan ensures the country priorities for your Home Furnishing Business (HFB) are implemented in your store.
You follow up and take action accordingly by using proven solutions and good examples.
You and your team actively sales steer to your department’s top-selling products, prioritized products (e.g. overstock/övertag), and IKEA service products in order to maximize sales and long-term profitability.
You act quickly on commercial opportunities; changing the availability of products (overstock and out of stock) and customer feedback (10 most asked questions). You keep an active eye on the competition and take appropriate action when necessary which you communicate to your matrix partner in the Service Office.
You develop your team and its individual members and ensure you have succession in place. You actively promote the IKEA social and environmental commitment and work with your team to understand how, together, you can contribute to sustainability.
We are the ones meeting our customers – in our stores, online, in our catalog, and beyond. We have knowledge of the IKEA product range, local markets, and customer needs and we constantly find new ways of making real connections with our customers to maximize sales and profitability.
Together with thousands of colleagues around the world, we’re a diverse team working for the continued global success of the IKEA Concept – a concept that helps millions of customers create a better everyday life!