|Post Name||Warehouse Inventory Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NZD 23 To NZD 24 Per Hour|
|Location||Wellington, New Zealand 6011|
Lockheed Martin is a dynamic, growing, and energetic organisation offering stimulating, challenging work with over 100,000 staff globally. Our New Zealand workforce is primarily focused on delivering Fire Service, along with other governments.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a Warehouse Inventory Assistant to join our busy Trentham-based Return Stores Section (RSS) team. The primary focus of this team is to determine the next phase of life for used goods.
Returned from Army/Navy or Airforce units. Options can include returning these back into service, processing unserviceable items or working through a plan for disposal, and setting those wheels in motion.
As a key member of this team, your responsibilities will be very handed on, as you receive the inward inventory and process the necessary documentation. You will liaise with NZDF staff across the board so your positive and professional approach is essential.
To be successful in this role we are looking for the following:
- Prior to warehousing, stores experience
- Physically fit as some heavy lifting is required
- Full Class 1 Driver’s Licence
- A current forklift licence would be an advantage
- Experience in the operation of SAP Inventory Management or similar system is a great advantage
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
At Lockheed Martin, we aim to provide all our employees with a positive work environment and offer our employees an opportunity to learn and grow within the company. From competitive salary packages and benefits to training and development opportunities.
What could a better work-life balance look like for you?
- Flexible working arrangements
- Purchasing additional weeks’ leave
- Subsidised healthcare/eye care
- Free use of the onsite gym
Other benefits of working for Lockheed Martin include:
- Up to 4% employer Kiwisaver contribution
- A great employee recognition programme
- Annual flu vaccinations
To be considered for this role you must be able to obtain and maintain a Government Security Clearance. See the minimum criteria below:
- An NZ citizen who has resided continuously in this country for the last 5 years, OR
- Is a citizen of, and/or has resided continuously in one or more of the following countries for the last 5 years: either Australia, Canada, NZ, UK or the USA.
- If you do not meet these minimum criteria, we will not be able to accept your application.
You will also be required to undergo pre-employment activities including drug screening and vetting by NZ Police. Lockheed Martin is a responsible employer and as such, we encourage all staff to be vaccinated against.