|Hiring Organization||Crawford Electric Supply|
|Post Name||Warehouse Driver|
|Qualification||High School diploma or GED|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 17 Per Hour|
|Location||San Antonio, Texas, United States 78233|
Advance your career in warehousing. Join our team and achieve goals!
We are looking for a capable Warehouse Associate/Driver to support our company’s warehouse operations in San Antonio, Texas. You will assemble, receive, sort, load, and unload water treatment products.
Other duties include prompt delivery of our water treatment products to our customers. If you like to keep busy, we’d like to meet you.
Charger Water Treatment Products is one of the most successful players in the residential and commercial water treatment industry. We design and manufacture water treatment equipment such as filters, softeners, and iron breakers.
We are looking for a dependable, loyal and trustworthy individual who values their job and wants the opportunity to become part of our San Antonio location.
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately
- Assemble water treatment products accurately
- Load, unload, inspect and operate a delivery vehicle
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking, and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Report defects, accidents, or violations
- Ensure order accuracy and possess the ability to work independently
- Check, verify and fill customer invoices
- Forklift experience a plus
- Abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs and be on feet for extended periods
- Must be an on-time, team player
- Previous warehouse experience a plus
- Forklift experience a plus
- Keep warehouse clean and organized daily
- Process, package, and ship orders accurately
- Basic Math, English, and Computer skills
- High School diploma or GED
- Valid Drivers’ License and clean driving record
- Experience as a Truck Driver a plus
- Willingness to learn or possess technical standards for water treatment
- Willing to train the right candidate
- Monthly bonuses when goals are met
- Hire-on BONUS!
- Opportunities for improvement, growth, and advancement
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical Insurance with HSA, Dental Insurance, 401(K), short-term disability, long-term disability, and Life Insurance
- Paid time off for all our eligible team members to ensure a healthy work-life balance
- When being a part of the Charger Water Treatment Products team you can expect a company culture that strives to encourage personal growth and a secure working environment.
Charger Water Treatment is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Charger Water is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
All employment decisions at Charger Water are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We encourage applicants of all ages/genders to apply.