|Hiring Organization||DHL Distribution Centre|
|Post Name||Warehouse Operative|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 25664 Per Year|
|Location||Dartford, England, United Kingdom DA1 5FD|
At DHL we are extremely passionate about what we do. We pick, pack, store and deliver everything from raw materials to consumables, spare parts, and finished goods.
We are, without doubt, highly regarded Global Leaders in Supply chain Management and 3rd party logistics making us an essential part of everyday life!
We are always looking for exceptional individuals to join our team!
Why choose us?
Sainsbury’s DHL Dartford Distribution Centre serves 77 full-size stores in London and the South East, picking and delivering over 2 million cases each week.
That’s why our site takes up over 26 acres – bigger than 20 football pitches! We are looking for hard-working and ambitious warehouse operatives to join our team, initially working in order assembly before developing more skills after a 3 month probation period.
Our basic pay is very competitive, and you will have the opportunity to increase your earnings through both an individual and collective performance-related bonus scheme, and work additional hours at an enhanced rate.
- You’ll work hard, and be rewarded for the effort you put in
- You’ll have opportunities to develop and work alongside people from all walks of life, and you’ll learn from every interaction
- You’ll grow as much as you want to grow – with on-the-job experience and the boatload of learning opportunities DHL Supply Chain offers
- You’ll love it!
What do we need from you?
- Ability to be trained on operating Mechanical Handling Equipment
- Flexibility in your approach to work
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- A ‘can do, right first time, and passionate approach
- Must be able to work in a chilled environment (if shift offered)
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 29 days of holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development, and secondment opportunities, and MANY MORE.