|Hiring Organization||GXO Logistics Ltd|
|Post Name||Warehouse Operative|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 10 Per Hour|
|Location||Swindon, England, United Kingdom SN1 1AL|
Here at our Iceland Foods contract in Swindon (SN3 & SN5), we’re looking for Warehouse Operatives to join us on a full or part-time, permanent basis. Our core shifts cover any 5 from 7, on a rotating early and late shift (07:00 – 15:00/15:00 – 23:00), however, we are also happy to consider flexible working options.
This is much more than just a job; Our Warehouse Operatives play a vital part in ensuring that all. Iceland stores are fully stocked – you help keep the supply chain moving and the nation happy.
Pay, benefits, and more:
As a Warehouse Operative, you’ll get:
- An hourly rate of £10.85, taking your target earnings to over £28,000
- Overtime paid at time and a half
- A maximum weekly performance bonus of up to £125 if 40 hours are worked
- Access to an onsite, subsidized canteen facility serving hot and cold food options
- Access to high street discounts, including an Iceland discount card
- Holiday pay
- Workplace pension
- Access to our online university so you can be the driver of your own development
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Our Warehouse Operatives work in any area of our ambient (SN3) or chilled (SN5) warehouse – this is a great way to learn all about our business and how we support the wider supply chain
- Pick goods using a voice system and load them onto pallets and cages using LLPs
- Support in the loading and unloading of vehicles
What you need to succeed at GXO:
- No experience is necessary – full training will be provided
- Good communication
- A willingness to learn skills
We engineer faster, smarter, leaner supply chains.
GXO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services.
Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make GXO a great place to work. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification.
They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Review GXO’s candidate privacy statement.