|Post Name||Warehouse Operative|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 30084 Per Year|
|Location||Manchester, England, United Kingdom M2 4WU|
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day.
We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
FUTURE YOU builds on our reputation to open doors.
Sell a brand and a service that delivers in every respect. We deliver almost anything anywhere it needs to go so we have a rock-solid base for our ambitious growth plans. Your job will be to build on our industry-leading reputation to make them a reality.
Maximize the opportunities from existing businesses. Nurture it. Get out there and wins some more. That’s your brief – and you’ll get all the freedom you need to impress us. Finding leads. Converting them. Then manage every account so every customer is a happy one.
- We like our people to be happy too. So we’ll make sure you’re well rewarded.
- You will receive a basic salary of £30,804 plus OTE £50k, with uncapped commission.
- We’ll get you there in style too with a company car.
What you’ll get:
- Uncapped commission structure
- Company car to get you around in style
- A company pension scheme, holiday pay, discounts at major retailers (e.g. Apple, cinemas) and attractions (e.g. Alton Towers, The London Eye), and many more benefits
- Industry-leading training
- As much scope to progress as your potential can handle via our ‘promotion from within policy
What you’ll do:
- Make sure every customer gets the best from our comprehensive logistics service
- Deliver first-class account management and savvy pitches for new business
- Provide engaging presentations and seamless onboarding for new customers
- Manage the end-to-end sales process
- Forecast and analyze sales to keep colleagues in the loop
What you’ll need:
- A solid B2B sales background
- If you’ve worked in supply chain and logistics, so much the better
- Problem-solving and time management skills
- Impressive customer focus and ability to develop comprehensive product knowledge
- A natural way with people and instinct for knowing how to exceed expectations
- A full, clean driving license (for at least two years)
- You must be aged at least 21 due to our car insurance scheme
How we recruit:
UPS is committed to a policy of treating individuals fairly and recruiting, selecting, training, promoting, and compensating based on merit, experience, and other work-related criteria. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, race, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
A bit about a big business
As a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world.
We have become the world’s largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.