|Hiring Organization||FedEx Ship Center|
|Post Name||Warehouse Package Handler|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 15 Per Hour|
|Location||San Antonio, Texas, United States 78219|
Full Job Description
Come for a job and stay for a career! FedEx Ground is part of the rapidly growing warehouse and transportation sector that helps keep America, and our economy, moving. Be part of a winning team and workplace community that cares about who you are as an individual and your safety in the workplace.
Perks and Benefits at FedEx Ground
- Competitive wages paid weekly for both full and part-time opportunities
- $5,250 tuition reimbursement every year with no lifetime cap! All employees are eligible for this awesome benefit on their first day of employment!
- Generous paid time off program – work your way up to 5 weeks of PTO a year!
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits after a short waiting period.
- Flexible scheduling that helps balance your work and personal life.
- Valuable employee discounts on things like cell phone plans, electronics, cars, and restaurants.
- Free Purple Pathways career development program for all FedEx Ground employees.
- Paid parental leave for both moms and dads!
- Employee networks and diversity, equity, and inclusion programs are available for all employees.
What you can expect at FedEx Ground:
- Fast-paced and physical warehouse work – why pay for a gym membership when you can get paid while working out?
- Warehouse duties include loading, unloading, and sorting packages of various sizes.
- Part-time FedEx Ground employees work one shift a day; full-time FedEx Ground employees work two shifts.
- Shift lengths vary based on package volume – generally, part-time employees work between 3 and 6 hours a day. Full-time employees can expect to work between 6 and 10 hours.
- Overtime paid after 40 hours a week.
- Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities
$5250/yr Tuition Assistance, Weekly Paycheck, Employee Discounts, Paid Parental Leave
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce