|Hiring Organization||Weekend Cleaning Operative|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 8 To GBP 9 Per Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom SE1 9SG|
Deliver excellent service standards for the delivery of routine planned and periodic cleaning for a Mitie customer. Ensure the contract service delivery is of a high standard, meeting all SLA agreements whilst adhering to the cleaning schedules.
- Ensures the hospital has a reputation for its high-quality soft services and where possible looks for opportunities to develop this further.
- Ensures that patients, materials, and equipment are safely and appropriately transferred around the hospital to the standard required by the Client and Mitie, as set out in the Service Level Agreement.
- To undertake successfully all training required to deliver the cleaning role.
- Individuals will be required to work within a team and can work under their own initiative.
- Adhere to all Mitie Quality, Safety, Health, and Environmental policies and procedures.
- Maintain the designated area to an agreed level of cleanliness in line with the Contract and relevant SLAs, carrying out all daily weekly, and periodic tasks as directed by the Cleaning Supervisor.
- Ensure that the service is delivered effectively and efficiently to a high standard.
- To ensure all equipment is kept clean, well maintained, and in safe working order.
- To have full knowledge and understanding of the designated cleaning area, including the agreed work specification and time allocated to facilities.
- To have full working knowledge of all cleaning equipment, materials, and approved chemicals used by Mitie.
- To build positive and productive working relationships with all customers, deliver excellent customer service and seek ways to continuously improve and exceed expectations.
What we are looking for
- Cleaning experience is preferred however training can be provided.
- Reliable and hardworking with a professional attitude.
- Ability to work to a schedule and as part of a team.
- Capable of working on their own initiative where appropriate.
- Be open and honest.
- Be self-driven and determined.
- Strive for continuous improvements in service delivery.