|Hiring Organization||Jio Haptik Technologies Limited|
|Post Name||Associate Finance|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||25000/- To 28000/- Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
What do we want to accomplish and why do we need you?
Interakt is the leading WhatsApp Business Platform for small businesses in India, having helped over 1000+ SMBs streamline sales and communications on WhatsApp, and processed over 15+ million conversations to date. Interakt has been at the forefront of conversational commerce and has helped transform conversations into sales on WhatsApp.
Our WhatsApp API solution can be customized to suit any and every business’s needs. With a 50-member strong team, Interakt is truly poised to lead Conversational Commerce in India. Become part of the future of Conversational Commerce with Interakt – come and join us! We are on the lookout for a dynamic individual to join the Sales Team.
Haptik’s hybrid work model
- Haptik plans to operate in a hybrid work model where our employees will have the flexibility to Work-from-Home (WFH) for up to 3 out of 5 working days every week.
- In addition to Mumbai where we already have an office, places like Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, and Pune will also have office space soon as many of our current employees are also based in these cities.
- You’re encouraged to apply only if you’re either based in one of these 4 cities (Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi, Pune) or are open to relocating to one within 6 months of joining us.
What will you do every day?
You will have the exciting opportunity to work closely with a variety of clients from top corporations, to hyper-growth startups, to top eCommerce & Internet companies in India.
Each client has unique needs and you act as a trusted business advisor- helping them with adoption, retention, and driving impact to ensure they achieve their business goals through our platform.
- “Handle Day-to-Day Company Accounts
- The candidate should Possess 1-3 Years of experience
- Should have sound knowledge to manage statutory compliance
- Should be able to prepare MIS Reports
- Should have good Knowledge to keep accounts up to date as per the requirements of the Auditors
- Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Participate in financial standards setting and in the forecast process
- Provide input into the department’s goal-setting process
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
* Requirements is such a strong word. We don’t necessarily expect to find a candidate that has done everything listed, but you should be able to make a credible case that you’ve done most of it and are ready for the challenge of adding some new things to your resume.
Tell me more about Haptik
- On a roll: Announced a major strategic partnership in April 2019 with Jio in a $100 million deal.
- Great team: You will be working with great leaders who have been listed in Business World 40 Under 40, Forbes 30 Under 30, and MIT 35 Under 35 Innovators.
- Great culture: The freedom to think and innovate is something that defines the culture of Haptik. Every person is approachable. While we are working hard, it is also important to take breaks to not get too worked up.
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing AI market. The global market is projected to attain a valuation of $9 billion by the end.
- Emerging technology: We are moving to an AI-first world, and Haptik is one of the largest AI-first companies globally, based out of India.
- Great customers: Some of the most notable brands in the world – Oyo Rooms, Ola Cabs, Dream11, Whirlpool, Jio, Disney Hotstar, Zurich Insurance
- Impact: A fun and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.
Working hard for things that we don’t care about is stress, but working hard for something we love is called passion! At Haptik we passionately solve problems in order to be able to move faster and each Haptikan imbibes our key values of honesty, ownership, perseverance, communication, impact, curiosity, courage, agility, and selflessness.