|Post Name||Oracle Developer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 106000 To USD 134000 Per Year|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Vericast is a premier marketing solutions company that accelerates profitable revenue growth for the 70,000 businesses it serves directly by influencing consumer purchasing and transaction behavior at scale while engaging with over 120 million households daily.
We are recognized as a leading provider of incentives, advertising, marketing services, transaction solutions, customer data and cross-channel campaign management, and intelligent media delivery that create millions of customer touch points annually for their clients.
The IT Engineer II role is to lead and participate in development activities and ongoing support related to Oracle E-Business Suite. This individual will apply problem-solving skills, knowledge of best practices, and agile methodologies to gather requirements, solution design, development, and testing.
The individual will be responsible for the following job functions:
- Participate and lead the analysis, development, testing, and deploying of software applications using the current set of standards and methodologies.
- Convert stories and specifications into high-quality working code.
- Prepare unit test plan and unit test cases.
- Perform unit testing of programs according to defined processes using the unit test plan and unit test cases.
- Perform quality and function reviews during the development phase.
- Develop detailed estimates for design and development phases based on stories and requirements.
- Facilitate the clarification of story issues as they arise during the development process.
- Coordinate with the technical team, Oracle support, DBA, and IT infrastructure for implementing enhancements/SR resolution.
- Provide ongoing support to Oracle E-Business Suite and related custom and 3rd party software packages on a rotational basis.
- Facilitate and/or participate in code reviews and application tuning activities.
- 5+ years of development experience in Oracle tools such as SQL, PL/SQL, Reports, Forms, Workflow
- Strong experience with Oracle functions, procedures, triggers, packages & performance tuning
- Experience with Oracle database version 12c, 19c
- Knowledge/experience in EBS R12 including modules such as Order Management, Install base, Pricing, Configurator, Inventory, Quoting, WIP, Payables, Purchasing, and Receivables.
- Good understanding of relational database design and normalization.
- Experience in Application and SQL tuning.
- 2+ years of development experience in Java. Experience in another object-oriented programming language (s) is a plus.
- 2+ years of development experience in Oracle Applications Framework (OAF).
- 2+ years of development experience in XML Publisher, SOA services, and AME.
- 2+ years of development experience in Oracle ADF technology.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Vericast offers a generous total rewards benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision coverage, 401K matching, and time off. A wide variety of additional benefits like life insurance, employee assistance, and pet insurance are also available, not to mention smart and friendly coworkers!
Vericast considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. In addition, Vericast will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
At Vericast, we don’t just accept differences – we celebrate them, we support them, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Vericast considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classifications protected by law.
Applicants who have disabilities may request that accommodations be made in order to complete the selection process by contacting our Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org.